Regolamento 20 febbraio 2004, n.437
Regno Unito. Regolamento 20 febbraio 2004, n. 437: “The Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) (Amendment) Regulations 2004″.
Made 20th February 2004
Laid before Parliament 26th February 2004
Coming into force 1st April 2004
The Secretary of State, being a Minister designated for the purposes of section 2 of the European Communities Act 1972 in relation to discrimination, in exercise of the powers conferred upon him by that section, hereby makes the following Regulations:
Citation and commencement
These Regulations may be cited as the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) (Amendment) Regulations 2004, and shall come into force on 1st April 2004.
Amendment of the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003
The Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003 shall be amended in accordance with regulation 3 below.
(1) At the beginning of regulation 20(4), insert:
” Subject to paragraph (4A),”.
(2) After regulation 20(4), insert the following paragraph:
“(4A) In relation to an institution specified in Schedule 1B, this regulation applies with the modification set out in that Schedule.”.
(3) After Schedule 1A, insert:
” SCHEDULE 1B
Institutions in relation to which regulation 20 (Institutions of further and higher education) is modified
1. This Schedule applies to the following institutions: –
Aquinas Sixth Form College, Stockport
Cardinal Newman College, Preston
Carmel College, St Helens
Christ The King Sixth Form College, Lewisham
Holy Cross Sixth Form College, Bury
Loreto College, Manchester
Notre Dame Catholic Sixth Form College, Leeds
St. Brendan’s Sixth Form College, Brislington, Bristol
St. Charles Catholic Sixth Form College, London W10
St. David’s Catholic College/Coleg Catholig Dewi Sant, Cardiff
St. Dominic’s Sixth Form College, Harrow on the Hill
St. Francis Xavier Sixth Form College, Clapham
Saint John Rigby Catholic Sixth Form College, Orrell, Wigan
St. Mary’s College, Blackburn
St. Mary’s Sixth Form College, Middlesbrough
Xaverian Sixth Form College, Manchester
2. Subject to paragraph 3, regulation 20(1)(b) shall not apply to the institutions specified in paragraph 1 in so far as it is necessary for an institution to give preference in its admissions to persons of a particular religion or belief in order to preserve that institution’s religious ethos.
3. Paragraph 2 does not apply in relation to any admission to a course of vocational training.”.
Secretary of State for Education and Skills
20th February 2004